Ad Infinitum is a programmatic advertising platform for agencies, media buyers, brands and direct publishers. Using our own proprietary platform, professionals can optimize their digital campaigns, achieving the best possible results in a transparent environment.
By providing these services, Ad Infinitum is committed to protecting all customer information that is accessed via our platform or on our website (www.adinfintum.network)
Ad Infinitum may gather data through its services and the advertising platforms it manages, including information on their own websites and third-party users/partners.
When carrying out its activity, Ad Infinitum does not collect any personal data such as users’ names, mailing addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, ID card numbers or credit card numbers unless you are partnered with us.
What type of data does Ad Infinitum collect?
The method by which Data is gathered
- Ad Infinitum only collects anonymous data which doesn’t allow us to personally identify users. The data collected includes the following:
- Type of browser used (e.g., Firefox or Internet Explorer);
- The operating system of the device used to access the advertising content (e.g., iOS or Windows);
- Internet service provider;
- Browser language (e.g., English or Spanish);
- Internet Protocol (IP)
- Users’ IP addresses
- Mobile advertising identifier for mobile devices assigned by the different operating systems (Apple and/or Android)
- Data on user interactions with the ad campaigns managed through Ad Infinitum Services and/or technology, allowing us to track conversion rates for those campaigns.
To collect data, Ad Infinitum uses technology such as cookies, pixels, third party and data providing agencies.
Purpose of the data used
- Pixels - The small tag that is placed on your computer when you visit a website or open an email. Pixels are used to track users who use our website frequently.
- Data is also bought/used from data providing agencies if and when required for the benefit of our partners.
- Third parties – Some data may be collected via third-party providers such as web pages/mobile apps/sellable advertising platforms/publishers.
The data that is collected via above-mentioned platforms are used for the analysis of ongoing campaigns and to analyze the data in real-time.
The data is also used in providing more relevant information to measure and personalize advertising for each browsing session.
Ad Infinitum doesn’t collect sensitive data such as information related to politics, race, ethnicity, labor, wage, health or medical information, etc. Similarly, Ad Infinitum doesn’t gather data from users that are below the age of 13 or that of any group that IAB considers to be sensitive. Additionally, Ad Infinitum also complies with COPPA act as it is considered in the USA.
Above all, Ad Infinitum adheres to the ethics, protection, and confidentiality of all the data it holds. Any complaints or clarifications, please reach us out at ( email@example.com