Who we are
Introduction Ad Infinitum Media Network USA Inc is a programmatic advertising platform for agencies, media buyers, brands and direct publishers. Using our own proprietary platform, professionals can optimize their digital campaigns, achieving the best possible results in a transparent environment.
By providing these services, Ad Infinitum Media Network USA Inc is committed to protecting all customer information that is accessed via our platform or on our website (www.adinfintum.network)
Ad Infinitum Media Network USA Inc may gather data through its services and the advertising platforms it manages, including information on their own websites and third-party users/partners. When carrying out its activity, Ad Infinitum Media Network USA Inc does not collect any personal data such as users’ names, mailing addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, ID card numbers or credit card numbers unless you are partnered with us.
What type of data does Ad Infinitum Media Network USA Inc collect?
- Ad Infinitum only collects anonymous data which doesn’t allow us to personally identify users.
- The data collected includes the following:
- Type of browser used (e.g., Firefox or Internet Explorer);
- The operating system of the device used to access the advertising content (e.g., iOS or Windows);
- Internet service provider;
- Browser language (e.g., English or Spanish);
- Internet Protocol (IP) provider.
- Users’ IP addresses
- Mobile advertising identifier for mobile devices assigned by the different operating systems (Apple and/or Android)
- Data on user interactions with the ad campaigns managed through Ad Infinitum Media Network USA Inc Services and/or technology, allowing us to track conversion rates for those campaigns.
The method by which Data is gathered
To collect data, Ad Infinitum Media Network USA Inc uses technology such as cookies, pixels, third party and data providing agencies.
- Tags & Pixels – The small tag that is placed on your computer when you visit a website or open an email. Pixels are used to track users who use our website frequently. Tags and Pixels are blocks of code that we and our clients may use to track your browsing on the Internet: from resources to any particular websites or applications to track your browsing behavior. Sometimes web beacons are used for these purposes. They are usually transparent or invisible graphic images, no larger than 1×1 pixel, they are placed on a page or otherwise, Internet resource or sent within an e-mail to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the resource or sending the e-mail. It is often used in combination with cookies. We create and use a unique synchronization system to check the quality of information that we have collected with information that our clients collected independently, and later help our clients or third parties that intend to provide you with targeted advertisements.
- Software Development Kits – These are blocks of code or algorithm similar to Tags and Pixels that are embedded into a digital resource that allows us to track certain information related to the application use, gathered during the process of utilizing our technology.
- Data is also bought/used from data providing agencies if and when required for the benefit of our partners.
- Third parties – Some data may be collected via third-party providers such as web pages/mobile apps/sellable advertising platforms/publishers
- Mobile Device Identifiers – Mobile Device Identifiers or Mobile Device IDs are unique identifiers which can be used to identify a mobile device. We may use standard device identifiers, to track your use of mobile applications and to determine if a piece of advertisement inventory has been delivered to a specific user or retargeted, or to determine the frequency of certain inventory for a certain user. Ultimately, passing device’s ID back to advertisers helps us and our clients to improve the quality of advertising and its efficiency.
- Other technologies – Please be aware that we use other technologies, including locally stored objects, to collect user information in order to assist users with the inventory delivery and to provide reporting to our clients or to evaluate the quality of advertisement.
Purpose of the data used
The data that is collected via above-mentioned platforms are used for the analysis of ongoing campaigns and to analyze the data in real-time. The data is also used in providing more relevant information to measure and personalize advertising for each browsing session. Ad Infinitum Media Network USA Inc doesn’t collect sensitive data such as information related to politics, race, ethnicity, labor, wage, health or medical information, etc. Similarly, Ad Infinitum Media Network USA Inc doesn’t gather data from users that are below the age of 13 or that of any group that IAB considers to be sensitive. Additionally, Ad Infinitum Media Network USA Inc also complies with COPPA act as it is considered in the USA.
Above all, Ad Infinitum Media Network USA Inc adheres to the ethics, protection, and confidentiality of all the data it holds. Any complaints or clarifications, please reach us out at ( email@example.com ).
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection services.
Changes to this policy
To prevent unauthorized access and disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of your information, we utilize industry standard physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard any personal information we collect. Please note that no transmission or storage of information, however, can ever be guaranteed to be completely secure, though we take all reasonable precautions to protect against security incidents.
Policy towards children
Our services are not directed to people under 18. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us. We do not collect personal information from children under 18. If you are a minor, you may use our services only in conjunction with a parent or guardian.
Important Information Regarding Social Media Websites, Testimonials, and Blog Comments Management
Please pay attention, due to the fact that our blog is maintained with a help of the third-party service, you might need to register before leaving a comment. Please also note that we are not eligible to manage your personal information or data placed in the comment section of our blog by users. In case you need to delete information containing your personal information from the comments on our blog, you’ll have to login into a third-party application or address them directly with your data deletion request.
Be aware, such tools like social media widgets, buttons, social media scripts, hyperlinks to FB, LinkedIn, Google+ or Instagram, along with Twitter, and Telegram messenger services, belong to the third-party app providers. These third-party app providers may utilize above-mentioned tools for: information collection about your on-site behavior (pages visited), viewing your IP address, and cookies collection in order to optimize and streamline your browsing experience.
All of your actions and the way you interact with these social media tools, features or the social media, gets subjected solely to their privacy policies.
Submitting your data directly through social media, as well as via comments, and forum sections on websites, remember that your personal ID information can be accessed (in case you haven’t restricted your social media privacy settings), and used by the third parties without your consent or pre-agreement.
Hence, we don’t bear any kind of responsibility for your personal information that you submit through the comments. The testimonials from customers belong to the confirmed and approved kind of information, if you would, with your consent, username, and info, we can arrange your own testimonial placement on our site. In case you want to delete, modify, or edit your existing testimonial, don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org