Frequently Asked questions
Most Popular Questions From Users
The Automated Buying And Selling Of Online Ads By Media Buyers And Publishers In Real Time. The Price For Buying Per Impression Is Decided Via An Auction.
Buyers Use Demand-Side Platforms (DSPs) To Put In Their Highest Bid And, Compete Against Other Buyers Simultaneously For Top Position. On The Other Hand, Publishers Use Supply-Side Platforms (SSPs) To Manage Their Placements And Call For An Auction. This Auction Algorithm Is Called Real-Time Bidding (RTB).
Programmatic Advertising – Is A Form Of Technology That Automates Media Buying. Real-Time Bidding – Is A Standard Process By Which This Technology Is Implemented.
In The Present World For Many Businesses Online Advertising Has Now Become The Primary Form Of Marketing. Currently, The Total Ad Spends In The U.S Is Over $129 Billion Per Year, With Over 86.3% Of This Total Purchased Through Programmatic Technology.
The New Generation DSPs Connect To Ad Exchanges And Ad Networks. Some Of The New Platforms That Can Be Bought Into Using A DSP Are:
● Direct Publishers (Web And In-App)
● Google Adx
Ad Inventories From China (Baidu, We Chat, Alibaba, Etc) New-Gen DSPs Are Able To Consolidate Campaigns From Different Channels Into A Single User Interface. Media Buyers Can Now Set-Up, Optimize, Analyse And Get Insights Of Campaigns From Different Channels, In A Single DSP Platform.
AThe easiest Way To Implement ‘Programmatic’ Is To Set Up An Account In A Self-Serve DSP And Proceed To Launch Your 1st Campaign.
This Is A Straightforward Process, Where You:
● Signup For A Self-Serve DSP.
● Set CPM And Budget For Your Campaign.
● Define Basic Targeting Options, Upload A Creative & Launch.
● Receive Real- Time Reports, Analyze Them And Optimize Settings According To Your Analysis For The Next Campaigns.
● Retarget Users Who Didn’t Convert.
The First Launch Will Consume Less Than 30-60 Minutes, Including A Self-Serve DSP Set-Up.
Technically, Google Ads Can Be Called A Programmatic Platform But It Gives Access To Only Google’s Own Ad Inventory. Google’s Display Network Is A Closed Channel.
It Is In Fact Just An Ad Network Of Suppliers And Publishers Linked To Existing AdSense Accounts. In Comparison, White-Label DSPs, Such As The One Offered To Only DSPs, Can Connect Advertisers To Any SSP, Allowing The Users To Buy Traffic From Anywhere.
1994 — Displaying Of First Banner Ad
2005 — Emerging Of Early Ad Exchanges
2007 — Building The First Demand-Side Platform
2008 — Setting RTB Protocol As An Industry Standard
2020 — The Golden Age Of Ad Tech Is In Full Swing
AYour Minimum Ad Spend Differs From Business To Business, Nice And Goals. If You Are Simply Testing A New Platform To Gauge How Well It May Work For Your Business, You Can Start With A Range Of Around A Couple Of Thousand Dollars.
However, If You Are Looking To Get Serious Results, A Good ROI And Quality Conversion, Your Ad Spend May Start At Around $ 8,000 -10,000.
AThe Majority Of Programmatic Ads Are Sold Using The CPM (Cost Per Mille Or Cost Per 1,000 Views). The CPM Model Is Good For Awareness Ad Campaigns.
Apart From It There Are :
● CPC (Cost Per Click) ~ Mostly For Driving Traffic To Landing Pages
● CPV (Cost Per View) ~ This Is Mostly For Video Advertising Campaigns
● CPI (Cost Per Install)
● CPA/CPL (Cost Per Action / Cost Per Lead) ~ This Is Mostly For Lead Generation Campaigns
No, It Will Not. We Do Not Use Low-Quality Inventory In Campaigns.
Our Reliant Programmatic Ad Team Only Partners With Credible Networks And Actively Excludes Any Sites That May Harm Your Brand Integrity.
AProgrammatic Is Generally Sold By Publishers On A CPM (Cost Per Mille) Model, Which Stands For Cost Per 1,000 Ad Impressions.
Cost Depends On Several Aspects:
● The Type Of Programmatic Media You Are Buying.
● The Quality Of Audience Associated With That Inventory
● The Prestige Or Recognition Associated With The Publisher
● Many More Factors.
As Just Mentioned,
The Price Paid Depends On The Quality Of The List And The Extent Of Targeting Among Other Factors, CPMs Can Fluctuate Significantly, Meaning That The Higher The Quality Of The Inventory Offered Or The More Precise The Targeting, The Higher The Price Rises. On Average, Programmatic CPMs Vary From $0.50 To $2 CPM, Which Makes It Less Expensive Than Many Other Advertising Mediums And Increases Accessibility For Small Businesses Working With Limited Marketing Budgets.
Pay As You Go – Card, PayPal Or Bank Wire Transfer
Start with as less as – $100 USD
One Of Them Is Peer39.
DSP: It Is An Advertiser’s Tool For Programmatic Advertising.
DMP: A Data Management Platform (DMP) Gathers And Consolidates Data Retrieved From All Sources.
Ad Exchange: A Digital Marketplace Where Advertisers And Publishers Buy And Sell Inventory.
Ad Network: It Acts As A Broker Between Groups Of Publishers And Groups Of Advertisers.
● Geo-Targeting – Enables You To Target The Audience Based On Their Location Data Such As Zip Code, State, Country Etc.
● Demographic Targeting – Targets Based On Demographic Features Such As Age (Or Age Group), Job Title, Gender, Education Etc.
● Behavioural Targeting – Targets Users Based On Their Behavioural Traits And Personal Choices.
● User Intent Based Targeting – The Categories Of Ads They Have Engaged With Over A Period Of Time Which Allows Us To Identify Their Preferences. We Have 100,000+ Different Audience Segments.
● Look-A-Like Targeting – We Expose The Ads To Many Audience Groups, Then Analyze Through Machine Learning. And Group The Audience With Similar Interests.
● Keyword Targeting – Target Specific Long Tail And Short Tail Keywords Based On Your Research.
● Contextual Targeting – Placings Ads That Are Important To The Website/Mobile App Content, URL, Or Website Category
● Device Targeting– Shows Users Ads On Specific Devices To Improve Personalization.
● Cross-Device Identity Targeting – Reach Your Audience Across More Devices. We Work With Multiple Cross Device Vendors To Provide Accuracy And Scale.
● Re-Targeting – Targeting Your Existing Customers
● And More To Be Updated
This Is A Simple 3-Step Process : Prepare, Launch, And Optimize.
|1. PREPARE||2. LAUNCH||3. OPTIMIZE|
Sign Up For Adinfinitum DSP
|Set Campaign Goals||Analyze Reports|
|Choose Campaign Type||Choose Campaign Type||Adjust Campaign Settings|
|Set Campaign Goals||Upload & Adjust Creative||Upload & Adjust Creative|
● For Now, The Media Buying Models Are: CPM Or CPC
● Later It Will Include: CPI, CPA, CPV
Yes, Both Real Time Reporting & Campaign Analytics Are Available On The Dashboard.
Banners, Display, Audio, HTML, JS Tags, Native, Video, PUSH Pop and more
Double Verify, Integral Ad Science And Many More.
MOAT, Integral Ad Science And Many More.
DoubleClick By Google, Grapeshot And Many More
Drop Us a Line
Have any more questions? Feel Free to write to us.